Monday, November 14, 2011

FRUGAL TIP!--Lotion

Here's a great frugal tip that was sent in by a reader last week! Thanks so much for sharing Tricia!
" I always cut open my baby lotion when it seems to be empty. This picture just shows how much lotion is still in the bottle when you think its empty. This is like 3-4 more applications and when you lotion your child 2x daily like I do this left over lotion really adds up. All I do to keep it fresh is put it into a ziploc bag."
Great tip for everyone, and what an amazing visual! I never knew how much I was missing out on!
Thanks!

If you have any tips like this to share, click the CONTACT button! Or email it to savebiglivebetter@live.ca!

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
BRAG-Hanes and Produce for Free Free FREE!
And the winner is...!
GREAT DEAL!--Deoderant