Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SIMPLIFY!--Make Mopping Easier

Came across this great idea, but I cant for the life of me remember where! So if you recognize this as yours, please let me know so I can share with everyone where to find it!!
I cant tell you what a relief it was finding this simple idea, I would create such a mess trying to lift our mop bucket out after filling it in the tub, this is PERFECT! I tried it this morning, and the added bonus is it mixes in the cleaner very well because of the gravity of the water falling into the bucket...AWESOME!

Have any nifty ideas like this to help us all out? Click the CONTACT button to share it, or post it on the SBLB Facebook Page!

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
Shoppers Drug Mart 20x The Points Event!
FREEBIE!--Concentrate 128
GREAT DEAL!--Dawson's Creek:The Complete Series
View All...