Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BzzAgent Review--Burts Bees Sensitive

So I think by now all BzzAgents have received their Burts Bees kits in the mail...are you LOVING it?! I really am, but what really surprised me...my HUBBY loves it MORE!

He works outside, and with the cold weather his skin can get really dry and cracked. This totally did the trick, and he liked the fact that it didn't smell "girly" like anything else Ive ever given him! LOL:)

I haven't had a chance to try the cleanser yet, but am using the moisturizer daily. I never had issues with it before, but now that I've tried this, my moisturizer feels greasy!

For those of you wondering, I got to try out this great kit by becoming a BzzAgent! You can sign up for FREE, complete the surveys to tell them about yourself, and you can qualify for campaigns like this! They will mail you the FREE products to try, just them let them know what you think!
This was my first campaign, I cant wait to see whats coming next!

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
NEW COUPON!!--Dove
BRAG!--Loblaws
HIDDEN Websaver Coupons! (March 5 Update)
View All...