Sunday, December 2, 2012

BRAG!--Shoppers Drug Mart Points Redemption

Just like many of you, I was torn as to whether or not I should hold onto my points, or redeem at the new lower levels presented to us for the Shoppers Drug Mart Spend Your Points Event this weekend. 

We decided to complete our 2 redemptions regardless of the fact that the redemption level was $40.00 less than last year, as it was still $40 MORE than usual...I'll take it:)

There are a few items that I did pay a little more than I would usually for, but all in all I was really happy with our haul. I had to squeeze it all into a corner to try and get a pic, so I dont think it looks like as much as it really was (I was putting groceries away until 1am, LOL!)

I did 2 shops at different locations and when all was said and done I paid $17.53 out of pocket for everything pictured!

Checkout the Bragging Rights page for all the details!

HAPPY SAVING:)