Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dare to Compare-Fashion Done RIGHT!

Hi Everyone! I feel so lucky that I've been invited to say hello to all you lovely readers:)
My name is Holly, and I write the blog Close to my Heart.  I write about my little life in Vancouver, fashion, food, and anything else close to my heart!
Julia has been supplying you with amazing deals and great ways to save, so I thought I’d share a few great comparisons between the dream, and the affordable!  We all want that ideal wardrobe filled with the finest designers, the latest trends, and whatever our hearts desire. But the reality is that we can look our best, while feeling our best, knowing that we didn’t spend an arm and a leg on it all;)  I’ve been gearing towards classic styles this winter, the standard Pea Coat for instance, and trying to see them in a new light.  Trying grey with a longer length really adds some interest and a modern twist on this timeless silhouette.  
Here's some great ways to stay warm in style this winter, without blowing your budget!

Thanks so much Holly for sharing! Hopefully we can make this a regular installment on Save Big, Live Better! for all the frugal fashionistas out there:)