Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get over $150 in coupons from ME;)

I will send you over $150 in coupons, and not crummy ones either! Here's what I want...I want to hear from you!! Specifically on what you want more of, and what you would like to learn about to help you save more money:)
That's it!

If you are a more experienced saver...you can even write a post of your own!

Tell me how Save Big Live Better helped you in your shopping/saving?
What tips do you have for new comers?
How much $$ have you saved since you started couponing (or begun other money saving tactics)?
How do you save each month? And what have your new found savings gotten you?

Click the CONTACT button on the left side of your screen and tell me all about it! Put READERS CHOICE at the top of the MESSAGE box before your message.

Would love to have all ideas/posts for this round (we'll do this again!) by Saturday, November 12.
Thanks in advance! Cant wait to see where this will take us:)

The winning reply will be announced Monday, November 14, so keep your eyes peeled!

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
GREAT DEAL!-Hanes Underwear
DIY-My Hubbys Easy Meatball Recipe
Shoppers Optimum Bonus Offers for November