Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GREAT DEAL!--Camping Gear Outlet

We all know that the time to get the best deals is when things are out of season (ie Christmas stuff in January, Halloween candy Nov 1, etc), so stay with me on this! I stumbled on this great site for those outdoors lover in your Christmas list called Camping Gear Outlet!
They sell all sorts of camping gear for you to enjoy, and at amazing prices!!

I went snooping around a little to see what I could find as my hubby and I LOVE to camp, and came across some fantastic deals. We took my brother camping last summer, and came to the realization on that trip that our tent had seen better days...to say the least! They have camping tents starting as low as $16!!!

Our camping stove also conked out on us that trip (cooking got...interesting!) so I scoped those out, and they have some great ones starting at $25, some priced even lower than THAT! So, now that you know what we need for our next camping trip...;)

Check out Camping Gear Outlet.

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
GREAT DEAL!--Head&Shoulders/Gillette
GREAT DEAL!--The Book Of Awesome
Shoppers Drug Mart-HUGE SALE Nov 26-27!!