Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And The Winner Is...!

I FINALLY finished with the extra entries and drew the name of our Share The Savings Contest winner!
Congratulations Melissa Gillespie! You are the winner of the FIRST PRIZE PACK which consists of over $100 in coupons and 8,000 Optimum points!
Please email me by 12 noon December 22 to claim your prize, and let me know who you are giving the SECOND PRIZE PACK to! Remember, it has to be someone who "LIKES" SBLB on Facebook!

I have also decided to give a little something to the person who earned the MOST additional entries through sharing tips and voting on the daily polls! Congratulations Samantha Cockman! Please email me to claim your prize as well!

I will be sure to share with you all who the lucky second prize winner is as soon as I find out!

Email: savebiglivebetter@live.ca or click the CONTACT button

I hope you all enjoyed this contest, there are many more to come in the new year! Please feel free to continue sharing your savings tips on our Facebook wall so we can all grow and learn together!

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season!

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
NEW COUPONS from Brandsaver!
Zellers Pre-Christmas Sale!
GREAT DEALS at Rexall!