Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weekly Matchups-Dec 23-29

I have scoured the flyers I've been able to get my hands on (they're being very secretive at some companies being Boxing week and all!) and pulled the coupons to get you the best possible deal!

I will update the Weekly Matchups as the flyers become available. If you come accross the flyers for any matchups that are missing and are will to share it with me it'd be very much appreciated!

As requested, Jean Coutu, as well as BC flyers have been added to the matchups. If there are any additional stores you would like to see in the future, dont hesitate to click the CONTACT button and let me know:)

Check out the Weekly Flyer Coupon Matchups

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
NEW COUPONS!!--McCain Printable Coupons
Jean Coutu BOXING DAY SALE!
NEW COUPON!!--Veet