Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pharmasave Double Coupon Day!

Pharmasave is having DOUBLE COUPON DAY on Monday, January 30, in select regions of Canada! I wish it was here, but that's ok...I'll wait patiently until I can clean them out again!

Below is a listing of participating locations, but as these can sometimes be independantly owned, I would still call ahead!

Participating Pharmasave Locations

Limit one coupon per item, max quantity is 3 of any one item, max coupon value (before doubling) is $2.00. More restrictions this time than the one I shopped in September, but still awesome!

Check out my Pharmasave Double Coupon shop in 2011

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts
HIDDEN Websaver Coupons! (Jan 25 Update)
NEW COUPON!!--Healthy Choice Gourmet Entrees
Save 25% at The Baby Marketplace!
View All...