Sunday, November 20, 2011

Loyalty Programs-Which is best?

With all of the programs being released lately, its hard to keep track, and to know which ones are even worth it! I thought it might be helpful to add a LOYALTY PROGRAMS page in the GETTING STARTED section.
I will continue to add programs to this, but if there are any in particular you would like to know about, please click the CONTACT button and let me know!
I learned alot doing this myself! I think you'll be surprised at the results too! Which credit card pays you to shop without ever having to have a balance? Which rewards program wants you to spend a MINIMUM of $2000 before giving you $20 back?!?!
From Shoppers to Walmart, its covered here!

Have a look at the Loyalty Program Info under Getting Started!

HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
Dare to Compare-Fashion Done RIGHT!
FREEBIE!--Listerine
DIY--Homemade Laptop Case